Friday, October 3, 2008

Guangzhou 2008 International Audio Video Show

I've the opportunity to visit Guangzhou IAVS 2008 while I was on business trip to Shenzhen + Taipei. I've taken some pictures with my cellphone. Check them out. Drop me a mail if you want to hear my opinion about the setups.

Setup: A.D.A.M speakers

Setup: Octave Electronics

Full set of MBL

Vienna Acoustics + Ayre

PMC + Audionet

Spendor + Classe Audio

Westlake + Jadis

Can't remember the name. :")

Can't remember here as well. :")

Dynaudio

Avalon + Jeff Roland

Wilson Audio

Full set of DCS!

Burmester from Germany

Wharfedale

Spectral Audio

Tannoy!!!!

Tannoy deserves another view!

Full set of Quad electronics

Marantz + B&W

PRC made speakers

Orgue single-driver full range speakers

Procella speakers.

Another PRC made speakers + amps.

ATC driven by AudioNote amps